In Episode 38, Trev and AJ chat about the "tea lifestyle," what's been keeping them busy, and different ways to get a copy of your project footage before sitting down with actor/teacher Bjorn Johnson for Part 2 of their insightful interview. Total running time: 1:05:42.
Good Stuff + Links for Episode 38:
- Check out the best tea on the west coast @ SamovarLife.com
- Read The Millionaire Course by Marc Allen
- Homework! Download (and use) Mark Atteberry's Type Worksheet (PDF)
- See Trev in previews of Group: A New Musical, Dec 9th - 18th
- Get your project footage with Holdon Log's Copy Provided Form
- Check out Secret Handshake's kickass services
- Search Version Tracker for screen capture software for your 'puter
- Get a custom mp3 of your audition sheet music @ YourBookofMusic.com
- Use Handbrake (Mac only) to digitize your DVD acting projects
- Check Bjorn out on IMDB and at BjornJohnson.net
Questions? Comments? Just lonely?
Leave us a voicemail at 213-2-ACTORS (213-222-8677), tweet us at our official Twitter account @InsideActing, and/or individually at @TrevorAlgatt and @DigitalActor. You can also drop us an e-mail at insideactingpodcast (at) gmail (dot) com, or leave a comment below.
Right click and "Save As" to download the standalone MP3 of Episode 38 (31.7 MB), or subscribe to Inside Acting in iTunes and get new episodes delivered to you automatically.
Thanks for listening!